This privacy statement tells you how we protect and use your personal data. This privacy statement was last amended on 12 May 2018.
This is the ErfGoed privacy statement. ErfGoed cares about security and privacy. ErfGoed acts at all times in compliance with the Dutch Personal Data Protection Act (Wbp) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1. DATA COLLECTED AND PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
ErfGoed collects and processes customer and contact data for the purposes listed below:
- To provide our services and prepare invoices
- To complete your orders and to notify you of their status
- To communicate with you (including, but not limited to, the sending of messages)
- To carry out analyses for reporting purposes
- To tailor our services to your requirements and, where necessary, optimise them
- To be able to offer you extra services and benefits
- To be able to notify you of products, events and other activities ErfGoed undertakes
- To show you a personalised range of products/advertising
- To be able to send information about you to third parties where we have a duty at law to do so
- To ensure that you are able to meet your payment commitments, and to ensure that all the facts and factors that have a bearing on the proper procedure for entering into/performance of a contract are in place.
- To safeguard the website, to modify it and improve it
- To verify your identity and prevent fraud
2. COMMUNICATIONS CHANNELS
When you visit the ErfGoed website, we collect data from you using cookies. We do this not least to improve the user-friendliness of our website and for website security.
ErfGoed has a presence on a range of social media platforms, including Facebook and LinkedIn, so that we can continue to inspire you. If you follow ErfGoed on social media platforms, or communicate with or about ErfGoed on social media, we will process your data so that we are able to enhance the social media experience for as many of our customers as possible.
If you contact or make use of our customer service team, we will collect the following data so that we can handle your complaint, request or enquiry to your satisfaction. This data includes: E-mail address, telephone number, correspondence subject matter, and name and address details.
E-mail / ErfGoed App newsletter
If you so wish, we will send you the regular ErfGoed newsletter by e-mail and/or in the ErfGoed app.
The newsletter contains information on ErfGoed products, services and events, and is customised where possible to your interests and preferences, as far as we are aware of them.
We may use your e-mail address to collect information on your behaviour on our website. This allows us, for instance, to see whether you click on items in our newsletter, leading you to our website, where we can recognise you from a tracking cookie. In this way we can follow the actions you take from our e-mail.
When you receive the ErfGoed newsletter, we collect the following data from you: forename and family name, and e-mail address.
3. PROVIDING DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
ErfGoed may use third-party services to process your data in compliance with this privacy statement. In such cases, these third parties take on the role of processor on behalf of ErfGoed, and ErfGoed ensures that the third parties in question provide sufficient safeguards in respect of technical and organisational security measures.
ErfGoed has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your data against loss or unintended processing operations.
5. ACCESS AND CORRECTION
If you want to learn what information ErfGoed has about you on record, or if you wish to change or delete that information, please contact ErfGoed.
6. RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In compliance with the law ErfGoed shall retain personal data no longer than necessary, in a form that makes it impossible for the data subject to be identified, to achieve the aims for which the data was collected or was subsequently processed.
Should you have any further questions relating to this privacy statement, please contact ErfGoed.